Wednesday 1 June 2016

Reading Goal 100 Books This Year Part 1

So my goal for 2016 is to read 100 books, I don't know why but I just want to challenge myself and see if I can do it. It will be a huge accomplishment for me if I complete this challenge this year and read all the books I need to.

This will be a record of the first 5 months of books I have read and in December Part Two will come out, the books are from a wide range of genres and hopefully I will have Classics, YA,  New Adult, Sc-Fi, Historical Fiction and more genres involved with this years reading list.

So the past 5 months I have managed a grand total of 47 books and my Goodreads challenge says I am 8 books ahead of schedule which I am thrilled about, the best month for me was March for some reason I managed 12 books and the second best month was May. And the worst months where I got 8 books read was Jan, Feb and April.

The month goals for the next 5 months will be 10 or if I can more than 10 books a month, this also depends on what is going on in these months as I have just started a job so will obviously have less reading time.

     January
  1. Four by Veronica Roth
  2. Playlist For The Dead by Michelle Falkolf
  3. Seed by Lisa Hathfield 
  4. Denai Touch by Tiffany Shand 
  5. Switched by Amanda Hocking
  6. Carry on by Rainbow Rowell
  7. Dangerous Lies by Becca Fitzpatrick
  8. L.A. Candy by Lauren Conard
     Feburary
  1. Darkmere by Helen Maslin
  2. Crow Mountain by Lucy Inglis
  3. Simon vs the HomoSapien Agenda by Becky Allbertini
  4. Denai Bound by Tiffany Shand 
  5. Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
  6. The Rest Of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness
  7. Half Blood by Sally Green
  8. Half Wild by Sally Green
     March
  1. The World Of Odysseys by M.I Finley 
  2. Finding Audrey by Sophie Mckenzie
  3. Real Murders by Charlaine Harris
  4. Looking for Alaska by John Green
  5. Stolen by Lucy Christopher 
  6. How Hard Can Love Be by Holly Bourne 
  7. Ballad by Maggie Stiefvater 
  8. The Scorpion Races by Maggie Stiefvater 
  9. Sweet Little Lies by Lauren Conrad 
  10. Beautiful Dead, Phoenix by Eden Maguire
  11. Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton
  12. Torn Amanda Hocking
    April
  1. Faceless by Alyssa Sheinmel 
  2. My Sister Lives On the Mantlepiece by Annabel Pitcher
  3. Landline by Rainbow Rowell
  4. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
  5. Hate List by Jennifer Brown 
  6. Angelfall by Susan Ee
  7. World After by Susan Ee
  8. End Of Days by Susan Ee
    May
  1. Storm Born by Amy Braun 
  2. Brooklyn by Colm Tóibín
  3. How To Be A Wild Flower by Katie Daisy
  4. Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley
  5. Half Lost by Sally Green
  6. Demons Daughter by Amy Braun 
  7. The List by Siobhan Vivian 
  8. (Graphic Novel) Angel Fire by Chris Blythe
  9. Dark Divinity by Amy Braun 
  10. Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch 
  11. The Perks Of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky

No comments:

Post a Comment